Thank you Gursimran Kaur for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am new to blogging and find this process of nominating and awarding fellow bloggers very encouraging.
I am very happy and thanks again for nomination.
Below are the rules –
- Link back the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media or blogs.
Here are the answers to all 11 questions –
- What is your favorite thing about yourself ?
Ans: My ability to see goodness in everything and everybody is what I love about myself. I rarely consider a person, or a situation to be bad. I like to see the positive side of it and always think it will lead to something good.
- Do you own a dream ? What is it ?
Ans: Yes, my dream is to have my own house and everything inside it of my choice and taste.
- Do you believe in God ?
Ans: Yes, I absolutely, totally, doubtlessly believe in God and his miracles.
- What is your favourite book?
Ans: My favourite book is The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.
- Summer or Winter ?
- Red rose or Black rose ?
Ans: Red rose without any doubt!
- Hot coffee or Cold coffee ?
Ans: Hot Coffee
- What is your life’s purpose ?
Ans: My life’s purpose is to educate, aware and enlighten people towards a better, conscientious, responsible and happy life and follow the same. I wish to do that through my blog as well as by teaching kids (Hey, I am a trained teacher!)
- Do you believe in magic ?
Ans: Yes, I believe in magic.
- What is the best thing about your life ?
Ans: The best thing about my life is that I am happily married to the love of my life and have a sweet and loving kid and an awesome family. Having a caring and supporting family is a blessing.
- What do you think about my blog;) ?
Ans: Your blog is fabulous and worth spending time reading.
My nominees are
My questions are
- What is it that you do when you want a break from your daily life?
- Which is your favourite blog?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is the one thing that you can’t live without?
- Which is your favourite food?
- Do you read more or write more?
- Which place do you want to visit atleast once in your lifetime?
- Who inspires you?
- Hill station or Beachside?
- Who is your best friend?
- Sweet or savory?
Your turn now!